1920's Motorcycle Club Short Sleeve Soft T-Shirt
Sizes XS - 4XL
My great uncle Ernie rode his brand new 1920’s J-model Harley “Polly” during the Oakland Motorcycle Club events. This is a family photo of his crew. He was a dare devil, he raced it, he jumped it, he rode it to Virginia City often. You will feel like a local when showing off your VC Motor Co gear, just head up that winding road to VC.
Take a ride back in time to a town right out of the old west, where motorcycles are a lifestyle.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping